If you’re looking for a powerful liquid dishwasher detergent, Finish Gel Dishwashing Detergent is a great dishwasher powder and tablet alternative for many households. It’s fast-acting, working hard to give your glasses and dishes a deep clean with our amazing Shine Boost technology to remove even the toughest of food and drinks stains.
How to use liquid dishwasher detergent
Our liquid dishwashing detergent comes in two refreshing fragrances – Finish Gel Lemon Scent or Finish Gel Apple Scent. Choose your favorite then simply fill your dishwasher detergent dispenser (using more for heavily soiled dishes and/or hard water) and turn your dishwasher on at the optimal water temperature of 140° F.
Dishwasher liquid vs dishwasher tablets
When it comes to dishwasher liquid vs tablets, both offer comparable cleaning power – but one may be better than the other in certain situations.
Some households may prefer dishwasher liquid as a dishwasher detergent substitute because:
- Liquid is usually cheaper than dishwasher tablets
- They can often run on a quicker dishwashing cycle
- It’s water-based, meaning that it is less abrasive on delicate tableware such as glasses and dishes
- It offers more flexibility for specific washing requirements, as you can use as much or as little as you like
However, many people may prefer to use dishwasher tablets in their household:
- They are convenient as you can just pop them in the dishwasher
- They do not waste any detergent through spillage or over-measuring
- They are specially formulated to target stains and remove even the toughest
- Our Finish Powerball tablets can carry out 13x actions during a dishwashing cycle
Dishwasher liquid vs dishwasher powder
Both dishwasher liquid and powder have their own unique benefits.
Liquid dishwasher detergent may be your first choice because:
- It is the most time-effective solution, as it doesn’t need time to dissolve like dishwasher powder
- There is less chance of spillage due to our slow pourer, as well as being easier to wipe away than granules
- As it’s water-based, it is less abrasive on delicate tableware such as glasses and dishes
On the other hand, some people may prefer the comparable powder:
- Powder is great for affordability and our boxes usually last a long time before they need replaced
- Granules are more abrasive, which can be better for pots and pans with a lot of dirt and grime to remove
How to store your liquid dishwashing detergent
Your liquid dishwashing detergent should be stored in a dry environment and like all cleaning products, out of the reach of children.
If you’re looking for a dishwashing detergent that is quick, easy to use and suitable for fragile glasses and dishes, then our liquid dishwashing detergent could be the one for you.